Is it possible I've only done one other Latin show besides this?! Apparently so. I will make up for that soon. Also, as a side note, my ex-roommate came to visit me at the station, and I'm pretty sure she had fun, so that's good too. Also, here are some pictures of Los Zafiros, because I said so.
I got nothin' else. TO THE PLAYLIST!
[Artist: Song - Album]
- Astor Piazzola: Los Sueños - Sur
- Nova Lima: Mamaye - Karimba
- Morelenbaum2/Sakamoto: Bim Bom - A Day in New York
- Tom Zé: Curiosidade (High Llamas Remix) - Postmodern Platos
- Inti-Illimani: La Fiesta Eres Tú - Amar de Nuevo
- Tangosur: Sur - Trio
- Bio Ritmo: La Mano Arriba - Salsa Galactica
- Agepé: Ela Nao Gosta De Mim - Collo. Samba
- Lazaro Ros & Olorun: Toques a Eleguá - Songs For Elegua
- Ben Tavera King Y Los Jazztecs: El Mercado - Border Crossings
- Los Zafiros: La Caminadora - Bossa Cubana
- J-Radical: Buweyah - Brazil Remixed
- Los Calchakis: Isla Saca - Indian Flutes, Harps and Guitars
- Zuco 103: Garganteiro - Whaa!
- Astor Piazzola: I never get tired of this man. He is a genius.
- Los Zafiros: I had NO IDEA that there was a doo-wop style group in Spanish! This has to be the best find for the day.
- My pronunciation: Sorry if I screwed anything up (I know I did). I don't speak Spanish, but I'm trying to get better at pronouncing it. Sometimes my knowledge of Italian gets in the way, so it probably sounds a little...weird is the only word.
Thanks for listening! Be back this Friday for my regular show!