Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Latin Show #2 - 6/1/12

Right Click/Ctrl-Click to Download Latin Show #2 Here

Is it possible I've only done one other Latin show besides this?! Apparently so. I will make up for that soon. Also, as a side note, my ex-roommate came to visit me at the station, and I'm pretty sure she had fun, so that's good too. Also, here are some pictures of Los Zafiros, because I said so. 



I got nothin' else. TO THE PLAYLIST!

[Artist: Song - Album]
  1. Astor Piazzola: Los Sueños - Sur
  2. Nova Lima: Mamaye - Karimba
  3. Morelenbaum2/Sakamoto: Bim Bom - A Day in New York
  4. Tom Zé: Curiosidade (High Llamas Remix) - Postmodern Platos
  5. Inti-Illimani: La Fiesta Eres Tú - Amar de Nuevo
  6. Tangosur: Sur - Trio
  7. Bio Ritmo: La Mano Arriba - Salsa Galactica
  8. Agepé: Ela Nao Gosta De Mim - Collo. Samba
  9. Lazaro Ros & Olorun: Toques a Eleguá - Songs For Elegua
  10. Ben Tavera King Y Los Jazztecs: El Mercado - Border Crossings
  11. Los Zafiros: La Caminadora - Bossa Cubana
  12. J-Radical: Buweyah - Brazil Remixed
  13. Los Calchakis: Isla Saca - Indian Flutes, Harps and Guitars
  14. Zuco 103: Garganteiro - Whaa!
Bueno:
  1. Astor Piazzola: I never get tired of this man. He is a genius. 
  2. Los Zafiros: I had NO IDEA that there was a doo-wop style group in Spanish! This has to be the best find for the day.
Male:
  1. My pronunciation: Sorry if I screwed anything up (I know I did). I don't speak Spanish, but I'm trying to get better at pronouncing it. Sometimes my knowledge of Italian gets in the way, so it probably sounds a little...weird is the only word.
Thanks for listening! Be back this Friday for my regular show!

No comments:

Post a Comment