Today was a bit of a strange show for me because one of my very good friends was in the studio with me, and immediately before subbing Saramin's show, I hosted the very first episode of the Sex and Tell Show, which is a public affairs show I'm doing this semester with a friend, so I was a little...crazed is the word.
Regardless, I think it was a good show, and I happened upon a few good songs! Hope you like it!
[Artist: Song - Album]
- Burton Green: Variations on a Coffee Machine - Variations on a Coffee Machine
- Kraftwerk: Trans-Europe Express - Trans-Europe Express
- Modern Barbershop Quartet: Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Ole Oak Tree - Modern Barbershop Quartet
- Various: Disco Mickey Mouse - Mickey Mouse Disco
- The East St. Louis Gospelettes: There Is No Seniority With God - Movin' On Up
- The Budos Band: Raja Haje - III
- Heartbeat of Africa: various
- Chica Libre: Danza Del Millonario - Canibalismo
- Johnny Cash: Lost On The Desert - The Sound of Johnny Cash
- The Shamen: Deep Psi - Make It Mine
- Anand Badamikar: Tintal - Anand Badamikar (tabla)
- Les Innocents: Les Fantomes de Lorraine - Cent Metres Au Paradis
- My Dear Disco: Clubbin' - My Dear Disco EP
- Mirah: Don't! - Don't!
- Ella Fitzgerald: How High The Moon - Mack the Knife Ella in Berlin
- Ukrainska Selka Orchestra: Polka Mazurka - Aimer Et Perdre
- Mato Grosso: Thunder (I) - Thunder
- Ruth Wallis: Cape Canaveral Blues - Boobs
- Shigeto: Sky of the Revolution - Full Circle
- Randy Grief: A Pool Of Tears - Alice In Wonderland pt. 1
- Celestial Navigations: It Was Our Great Romance - Chapter V
- Inkhav: El Inca Atahualpa - Soul of the Andes
- Tim Sparks: La Rosa Enflorece - Tanz
- Mickey Disco: I win radio with this. You're welcome.
- Ruth Wallis: I love this CD so much. And now I own it. More to come on that in another post.
- Celestial Navigations: This never gets old.
- Starting with long track: Tell me if I'm wrong, but that makes the set a little slow...right?
- Premature Song Playing: As I was at the station, my friend and I were also having dinner, and she went to my apartment to grab some Nutella for our bread, and I accidentally, and in a state of panic, played the song that she had picked out to hear. I'm still sorry about that.
- Thunder: Not as epic as I thought. Hm.
Until next time!