I feel like a horrible, horrible friend for having waited so long to post this for you. I really do. But I have a few good excuses:
- My senior recital
- 40-hour a week job
- Catching up on a year's worth of sleep
|By Ray Young Chu|
- Call the station: (734) 763-3500
- Post on my Facebook page
- E-mail me
[Artist: Song - Album]
- Xiu Xiu: Boy Soprano - The Air Force
- Pyramaze: A Beautiful Death - Immortal
- Secret Twins: Dead Heart - Ill Fit
- Xeno & Oaklander: Ransack - Vigils
- TypeQueen: Charlie the Unicorn - Newgrounds
- Birdsongs of the Mesozoic: The Beat of the Mesozoic - The iridium Controversy
- King Crimson: Dinosaur - Thrak
- Blue Oyster Cult: Godzilla - Extraterrestrial Live
- Alexander Zonjic: Romance With You - Romance With You
- Shilpa Ray And Her Happy Hookers: Liquidation Sale - Teenage Torture
- Aretha Franklin: Gimme Your Love - Through The Storm
- Busdriver: Swandive into a Drinking Glass - Beaus $ Eros
- Count Basie & Sarah Vaughn: You Go To My Head - Count Basie & Sarah Vaughn
- Gary Graffman: Schumann: Romance in F-Sharp, Op. 28, No. 2 - Graffman Plays Schumann
- Yppah: Golden Braid - Eighty One
- Johnny Cash: Dinosaur Song - The Johnny Cash Children's Album
- DJ Me DJ You: Zodiac Ape - Can You See The Music
- Rancid: Lulu - Let The Dominoes Fall
- Was Not Was: Walk The Dinosaur - What Up Dog
- Lost Cat: Lip Lover - Lost Cat
- Xiu Xiu: No friend oh! - Women As Lovers
- Bar-Kays: Woman Of The Night - Flying High On Your Love
- Nintendo: Dinosaur Fossil Display Room - Animal Crossing
- Machetazo: Muerte Helada - Mundo Cripta
- Antony And The Johnsons: Daylight And The Sun - The Crying Light
Oh friend oh!:
- Xiu Xiu: I need to listen to more Xiu Xiu for xiure, but "Boy Soprano" in particular will always be stuck in my head. The kinds of instrumental layering that Xiu Xiu does is just insane, and I feel like I'm listening to a Salvador Dali painting.
- Dinosaurs!: Thank you, listener, for requesting songs about dinosaurs. I had a lot of fun finding songs, and I got a couple of good requests from other DJs and listeners for songs to play. It's like a game for me, so thanks for playing along. Charlie the Unicorn in particular was a lot of fun to listen back to.
- Schumann: That Romance in F-Sharp was definitely one of my favorite moments on the entire set, and it truthfully made me stop what I was doing and listen.
No friend no!:
- Romance With You: Perhaps this was so bad it was good, but I really feel it was just baaaad.
- Johnny Cash: I can only say I liked it because it was Johnny Cash. Nothing else.
- Too Two Xiu Xiu: I hadn't forgotten that I had played Xiu Xiu at the beginning of the set, but for some reason I felt compelled to play another Xiu Xiu song.
See you next time!