That's when I really realized how much people love us, without us knowing it sometimes. That man probably tunes in every week to hear Sounds of the Subcontinent, and he probably doesn't get to listen to Indian music most of the week otherwise. The moral I learned is that people are listening whether you think they are or not.
Also, I previously wrote a review for Sahar Nouri's master's recital, and here is the interview that I conducted with her!
[Artist: Song - Album]
- Heidi Madagame and Sahar Nouri: Interview with Sahar Nouri
- P. Suseela/S. Rajeswari/S. Janaki: Isaiyarasi - Doob Doob O' Rama
- Unknown: Radio Calcutta #2 - Radio India Vol. 2
- K.S. Chithra: Kaiyodu Ennai - K.S. Chithra
- Pandit Shivkumar Sharma (santoor), Zakir Hussain (tabla): Drut Gat - Shivkumar Sharma
- Arati Ankalikar-Tikekar: Drut Bandish In Tintal - Arati Ankalikar-Tikekar
- Sumkali: Tala Thali - Mandali
Thanks for listening! Keep checking back for updates!