Sunday, October 23, 2011

Layout Updates

I wanted to give you an update on what's been going on with my blog. I've made quite a few changes to the layout, and I want to make sure that it's all as clear as possible so that you can simply enjoy the new 'Futfutfutfut Freestailo!'

First of all, I added two new pages to the top orange bar under the header: 'About' and 'Downloads'. The 'About' section just explains how I became a DJ, and provides my e-mail address. Not super exciting, but worth a look. The 'Downloads' section is probably the best update. This section has direct links to every MP3 file that I've uploaded to the site, which means that YOU don't have to go back through the archives to find a particular show that you may have missed (unless you want to read my accompanying blog post, which in that case we can be best friends starting now).

Second update is the creation of a 'Futfutfutfut Freestailo!' Facebook page! So if you have a Facebook, please please please please like my show page. I also make it super easy for you, because there is a "Like" and "Send" button on the right sidebar under the "Labels" gadget.

Also...I just noticed...not a moment before I typed this...I HAVE 1000 VISITORS!!! 

This is really great, and it really gives me motivation to keep doing what I'm doing. Thanks guys. Keep listening, and give me feedback when you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment