Guess who took another subshow slot?! Heheheh. HehehEHehehehehEHEHEHE. HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEH!
The Tchaikovsky especially was fun to play for me, since it gave me a lot of warm fuzzy memories about freshman year when I was in the chorus for "Eugene Onegin" when the University put it on. It's one of my top 5 favorite operas, and something I highly suggest if you don't get into opera that much.
Pretty straight-forward set, so I'll just let you listen to it.
[Artist: Song - Album]
- Leonard Berstein & New York Philharmonic: Tchaikovsky: Polonaise from Eugene Onegin, Op. 24 - Great Performances
- Rhythm Heritage: Dance The Night Away - Last Night On Earth
- Trip Scope: Korrosion - Trip Scope
- P-Rine & Yungin': She Be Gettin' Money - She Be Gettin' Money
- USSR Russian Chorus: Do Not Sew Me A Wedding Sarafan, Mother - The White Birch Tree & Other Russian Songs
- Patato: Descarga en Faux - The Legend of Cuban Percussion
- Hail Social: Warning Sign - Warning Sign
- KC and the Sunshine Band: Come To My Island - KC and the Sunshine Band
- LCD Soundsystem: North American Scum - LCD Soundsystem
- Venus Cures All: Satan Be Gone - Rock Is The Best
- Fred Frith: O wie schön ist Panama! - Gravity
- Georges Brassens: Je m'suis fait tout petit - Le Meilleur de la Chanson Française
- Elie Attieh: Inta omri - Bellylicious
- Secret Twins: Native (loop) - Ill Fit
- Charles Bradley: Why Is It So Hard? - No Time For Dreaming
- Celestial Navigations: Letters From The Revolution-Dear Mollie - The Connection
- Buck Clayton: Night Train - Songs for Swingers
- Arctic Monkeys: Crying Lightning - Humbug
- Mary Lou Williams: Miss D.D. - Black Christ of the Andes
- Various: Rubber Television - Night Recordings from Bali
- New Klezmer Trio: Hot and Cold - Masks and Faces
- Secret Twins: I don't grab from the new section often, but when I do I'm always really pleased, and this happens to be a local selection as well! Might be grabbing this again soon in the future.
- Rhythm Heritage: I think I'm obsessed. I knew I hit gold, but now I'm in for the win.
- Arctic Monkeys: I'm a big fan of the Arctic Monkeys, and I was pretty pleased when I found our collection of CDs in the library, especially because there's more than one album I don't have.
- Come To My Island: While I was running around the station I got a message from Brian Tomsic saying how horrible the KC and the Sunshine Band song was, and I think I agree. It's pretty dreadful.
- Announcements: Not that I'm perfect at reading the concert/events information, but today was pretty bad. Sorry about that. Maybe I should talk slower. And not ramble so much.
- Lazy Transitions: Nothing to do here.
Thanks for reading/listening/whatevering! Keep doing that!