On the show I read the Edgar Allan Poe poem "The Bells" to go with the various bell-themed songs I played. I suggest you take another look at the poetry if you like it.
I really have very little to say about this show, except that I'm happy that I got to play some Christmas music, and I really hope that you like it.
[Artist: Song - Album]
- Taraf de Haïdouks: The Return of the Magic Horses - Band of Gypsies
- Quintron: Stray Cat Strut - The Frog Tape
- Apollo: Space Cannibals - Apollo
- Hungry March Band: Asphalt Tango - On the Water Front
- Johnny Copeland: Cut Off My Right Arm - Live In Australia
- Masloboevs: Ivan's matka - Russian Folksongs In The Key of Sadness
- Barbra Streisand: O Little Town Of Bethelehem - A Christmas Album
- Kanda Bongo Man: Zing-Zong - Zing-Zong
- Yokota Susumu: Live Echo - The Boy And The Tree
- The Slew: Southeast Soliloquy - 100%
- Ferrante and Teicher: Santa Claus is Coming to Town - Best of Christmas vol. 2
- Paddy Blackin and Michaél Ó Domhnaill - Celtic Christmas III
- Clare Fischer: Pensativa - Hub Art
- The Orb: Requiem pour un c... - I <3 Serge
- American Boychoir: Carol of the Bells - In The Park: Christmas
- The Muppets: Ringing of the Bells - YouTube
- United States Airforce Singing Sergeants: Carol of the Bells - Caroling
- Children of St. Judge: St. Jude Carol of the Bells - YouTube
- La Petite Bande de Montreal: Noel Ukrainien - En la Fete de Noel - O Holy Night
- Benedictine Monks of the Abbey of Saint-Maurice & Saint-Maur, Clervaux
- Umich University Symphony Orchestra, Chamber Choir, University Choir, Orpheus Singers: The Bells, Op. 35 (Rachmaninoff) - University of Michigan School of Music
- Amon Tobin: Bedtime Stories - Isam
- Tubuai Choir - Te Pererau No Te Maitai - Polenesian Odyssey
- The Mexicali Brass: Winter Wonderland - Jingle Bells
- Boozoo Chavis: Suzy-Q - Zydeco Homebrew
- Quadron: Samba De Varão - Red Hot + Rio 2
- Currer Bells: Two Winters - Currer Bells
- Michael Robinson: Rainbow Thunder (Vasanta) - Rainbow Thunder
- Nat King Cole: O Tannenbaum - The Christmas Song
- Nighthawks: Hound Dog - Nighthawks Live at the Psyche Delly
- Soul Town: Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - Soul Town Christmas
- The Dust Brothers: Space Monkeys - Fight Club Soundtrack
- Yosefa: Taj Mahal - The Desert Speaks
Santa Claus is coming to town...:
- Bells: I think that the entire "bells" section of my show was very interesting, and I think that it took an interesting direction, and one that I didn't expect. I like the story that I told by doing this. Thanks for my friend Sophie for inspiring this!
- Cassette Town: I used a cassette guys! My first cassette use ever! And it sounded REALLY GOOD. Cassette's are higher quality than I thought.
- Mexicali Brass: Dayum, this is good stuff. I can't wait to play more.
You better watch out...:
- Bells: I love and hate what I did with the "bells" section of my show, to be honest. I love Carol of the Bells, and I'm glad I had a story to share with you, but my choice to play Rachmaninoff's "The Bells" without any layering whatsoever is dubious though. What do you think?
- Not enough layering: I don't know what was wrong, but I was not feeling the layering tonight. I'm so sorry. I hope you will still listen to my show.
Gib mir feedback!